Acquire knowledge, recognize and know how to use materials, fibres, fabrics, yarns and tools specific to the art of yarn.
Discover traditional embroidery stitches and their applications:
- Launched points: Before, Holbein, After, Rice,
- Linear points: Rod, Chain, Chain,
- Filling points: Flat past, Encroaching past, Resumption point,
- Points in volume: Post, Node, Plumetis,
- Sleeping stitches: Drawstring, Boulogne,
- Embroidered stitches: Wheel, Spider,
- Day points: Festoon, Carnation.
Weekly course led by Anaïde Fleig, on Thursday or Friday (depending on the places available) from 6pm to 8pm. It is aimed at both beginners and people wishing to improve their skills. In order to work under the best conditions, this course cannot accommodate more than 6 people.
Price: 450€/quarter supplies included.
Feel free to contact us for any further information via our contact form or on (+33)672050103.
Selection of handcrafted embroidery stitch types and their respective names